Give a special gift or treat yourself to something one of a kind. Help me and my generous collaborators raise money for our favorite causes.
2022 HOWL-O-WEEN AUCTION!
A shark, a pumpkin and a sugarskull walked into a bar and asked ' trick or treat?'
Let the Bidding Commence!
It's that time of year again: Halloween! When all the little spooks and ghouls come out to play and my die hard 'fans' try their best to snag one for their very own.
I wanted to offer up an alternative way to make a One Of A Kind Howloween Fiber Friends Nubbin your own, so I am auctioning off 3 of my favorites! May the most passionate bidders be victorious!
* Bidding will start on Monday and remain open through Thursday afternoon, 4PM West Coast (7 pm east coast) to be exact.
* Please start the bidding at $25 and bid at minimum increments of $5 (Retail value $100)
* Place your bid by commenting the dollar amount you wish to bid in the comment field under the Nubbin you would like to win. (Please refrain from posting comments that aren't bids, like "omg i'm ded this is so cute")
* Each bidder may bid as many times and for as many Nubbins as you like
* BUT a bidder may only win ONE Nubbin!
* Should the same person hold the winning bid on more than one Nubbin, they will be asked their preference and the next highest bidder will win the Nubbin not chosen. Serious bids only!
* Any comments left after exactly 4:00 pm PT will not be counted as bids.
GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU for bidding!!! Although this auction is not a fundraiser for 'charity' per say, i do hope it will bring in a little extra $$ to help cover Pocket's increasingly brutal medical expenses. She loves you. I love you. The Nubbins love you. May you be victorious!
Auction is open to international bidders: Bidder will be responsible for shipping charges.
Lot 1: Sable pumpkin pup
Lot 2: Red shark!
(Seriously, a shark? Yes: a shark!!!)
Lot 3: red "corgi de los muertos
Giving back since the beginning
Since I launched Fiber Friends as a business back in 2012 I've been donating funds to organizations whose missions are to serve the stumpy corgi pups that make up the majority of my clientele (and whom i am obviously biased to love.) A few times a year, Pocket and I like to hold a fundraiser for one of these causes. You can see a list of previous fundraiser recipients here.
Queen's Best Stumpy Dog Rescue (QBSDR) is a 501(c)3 non-profit corgi rescue located in sunny Southern California. They specialize in rescuing special needs corgis from California's high kill shelters and those needing to be rehomed. They put great emphasis on rehabilitating the dogs medically and behaviorally through training and behavior modification, while getting to know their needs and quirks in order to find them the right home.
Thank you to everyone who bid on our last two fundraisers and helped us raise $1,650 for QBSDR!
- Miranda (and Pocket!)